Saturday, March 21, 2015

Suggested Reading for the Off-Season

Here are some of the writings I have done in the past about Ohio State Hockey:

Friar Tucked

Friar Tucked was a re-cap of the Buckeyes first game of the season where they upset Providence in OT.

What About Bob?

What About Bob? is the story of Christian Frey's 61 save effort against Miami University in a 2-1 loss early in the season.

A Guide to Big Ten Hockey

Written over a year ago, this blog entry summarizes Big Ten hockey midway through the first season.

CHARITIES
 
I have also added pictures along the side of the stories of charitable organizations.  If you click on the picture it will link you into that organizations website.  These are just some of the organizations that I have supported over the years.  I am not being paid to put up those pictures, I just believe in the promotion of worthy causes.  I do not believe in putting ads in my blogs but I believe in the promotion of organizations trying to make the world a better place.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment